Why is cloud migration important for business growth?
Cloud migration is the process of moving the digital assets, services, IT resources, IT databases and applications into the cloud. Cloud migration can also be about moving from one type of cloud to another.
Cloud Computing is one of the most trending fields due to its unending string of benefits to businesses. User-friendliness, ease of access, advanced security and low-cost implementation are some of the benefits that encourage non-cloud users to take a leap and transform their business.
Our cloud migration strategy - Enabling enterprise integration
What do we offer ?
- Seasoned Integration Competency Centre
- Deep consulting expertise in integration architecture and technical design/Migration
- Tailored Integration support services in accordance with customer demands.
- Cloud based integration platforms & API Management expertise
- 24*7 Monitoring Capabilities
How do we execute ?
- Executing a perfect blend of lift & shift, modify & redesign principles of migration
- In-House Built Accelerators, Plugin For Cloud Migration impacting direct reduction of TCO
- Save migration Costs up to 30-40%, reduce the migration timeline by 2X
- Low Code Dev Aligned with CI-CD Approach
- Easy Transport Path aligned with DevOps
Why move to SAP Integration Suite?
- SAP IS is the Future platform for Integration from SAP, supporting every growing cloud-based system integration(s) need
- CAPEX to OPEX: Pay as you go subscription model and requires minimal CAPEX investment with CPI’s volume-based license model
- Customer is free from the hassles of infrastructure maintenance and upgrades
- Multi tenancy, data isolation and virtualization is possible
- SAP IS (integration suite) is cloud based and thus highly scalable
- IPaaS comes with low operational cost
- Pre-packaged integration content readily available reducing the development effort
- Completely flexible and provides transparency about all the processing steps such as conversion, routing, transformation and security
Challenges of moving from PI/PO to SAP IS (Integration Suite)
Legacy Landscape Assessment - Building and understanding of the legacy landscape, interface complexities, documenting the relevant configurations including custom developments is quite cumbersome and time taking
No Automated Migration - Each interface needs to be created manually in SAP IS - Cloud Integration, hence high efforts translating to high costs
Reusability - No central repository for data types and hence no reusability of these data types across multiple iFlows
Technical challenges like:
- Mappings can be imported, but with limitations
- Enhanced receiver determination and look-ups to be reimplemented
- Handling ABAP Proxies without Enterprise Service Repository
- Lack of adapters and adapter module support in CPI
- IDOC Handling in CPI needs to be reconfigured, and many more
All the above eventually add up, and the overall total cost of migration then becomes a significant deterrent to migration.
Tarento’s Automated Move to Cloud Integration Offering
Since customers have struggled to move from their legacy SAP PI/PO investments into the SAP Cloud Integration suite, we have developed an end- to-end solution to ease this journey.
Our automated solution aims to make the move to cloud integration a painless and cost effective journey for customers (50% lesser migration time, and upto 75% cost savings).
Our tailor made automated cloud migration offering comes with several tools and accelerators that is leveraged across all the different phases of the migration to deliver significant benefits in accelerating the journey to the cloud.
Our cloud migration offering benefits
Reduces discovery effort up to 50%
Reduces migration effort up to 75%
Up to 2X faster implementation
OPEX cost savings up to 30%
Alignment towards Integration best practices
Access to comprehensive Integration Accelerators / Utilities
Our Automated Cloud Migration Process
In this phase, we create a cloud migration strategy that includes Legacy landscape details, Interface complexity, Migration Plan and Migration Cost.
Here we set-up the SAP Integration Suite and deploy Tarento Migration Automator to complete automated migration. We also work on the manual migration Artefacts and proceed to QA.
We assist in performing all the tests basis requirements. We offer both Manual and Automated testing service.
In the final phase, we start monitoring with our customised Integration Inspector, handle defects and enhance the integration with new requirements via Change Management.
Want to know how you can move to cloud using SAP, adapt to the future and scale your enterprise to the next level? Contact us and we shall be happy to show you how!