About the Customer
Influence AB is a Swedish management consulting firm powered by Collective Intelligence, a unique model developed by the Collective Intelligence Research Team at the Stockholm School of Economics. Collective Intelligence is an evidence-based approach to sharing and integrating knowledge using self-navigation and reflection to achieve commonly defined goals.
The consulting company wanted to revamp and build a web platform (CIBoost) to digitalize the collective intelligence model to make it accessible to more teams and businesses. The digital solution was envisioned to:
- Facilitate an operational framework governed by the principles of collective intelligence
- Help accelerate on-boarding of teams and users
- Improve productivity of its users
Tarento as the partner of choice
As a leader in providing digital solutions from concept to deployment and with its vast experience in helping Nordic customers, Tarento was an obvious choice as the implementation partner.
Designing a collective intelligence system required several key challenges to be overcome:
- Lack of a modern, sticky digital presence
- Outdated and basic digital systems
- Low user motivation, adoption & engagement
- Several usability issues
Tarento’s solution approach involved deploying its pivotal LEAD framework, a multi-phase exercise which brings Lean & Design Thinking together in an Agile framework to reduce the inherent risks in successfully bringing innovative products to market.
After 6 weeks of high intensity LEAD sprint followed by a continuous discovery process with audits & interviews, Tarento was able to conceptualize a holistic solution that tackled all scenarios of people, product & solution. Key aspects of this phase included:
- Interviews with experts and users
- Audits, analysis and prioritization sessions
- 4 LEAD workshops
- Continuous ideation, prototyping & validation
By taking a human-centric approach, we created tech-business-design oriented actionable artifacts for rapid enablement of development teams.
- Visual design prototype
- Mobile application design and strategy
- Actionable roadmap (techno-functional)
- MoSCoW Analysis & Audits
- Opportunity solution tree (Epics and features)
- Technical visions & architecture docs
- Customer journey maps
- Actionable Insights for Developers
Outcomes and Impact
The clarity achieved as a result of LEAD helped development teams quickly take up the implementation of the recommendation made in the roadmap. The team was able to successfully roll out:
- Digital process and system for users to consume content, admins to create interesting content and teams to facilitate the collective intelligence process.
- IOW, a role based custom multi-tenant application to establish the CI intelligence practices and protocols in all participating organizations.
We can help you transform your business.