NXT (LEAD & AI Services) - Sales & Marketing Intern
As a Sales & Marketing Intern in Tarento, you will be tagged to our innovation wing NXT & you will play a crucial role in promoting our AI and Digital Product Discovery services to potential clients. This internship is an excellent opportunity for an MBA graduate to gain hands-on experience in the field of sales and marketing, as well as the chance to work with cutting-edge technology trends. You will be mentored by experienced professionals and will have the chance to learn and contribute to our company's growth.
- Collaborate with the NXT team and sales & marketing teams to develop and execute strategies to promote AI and Digital Product Discovery services.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and market trends.
- Identify and reach out to prospective clients through various communication channels.
- Arrange and participate in client meetings, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Assist in tracking and reporting sales and marketing metrics.
- Support the team in CRM management and lead generation.
- Learn about our product offerings and stay updated on industry trends.
- Assist in creating and maintaining marketing materials, /grad-hiring/internship-details/ presentations, and proposals.
- An MBA graduate with a focus on Marketing or Sales preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic about learning and working in the AI and digital technology industry.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and eager to contribute to the team's success.
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM software is a plus.
- Any experience with prospective or lead generations tools will be a plus.
- Proficiency in using Generative AI tools will be a plus.
- Prior sales or marketing experience, even as part of academic projects, is a bonus.
- Hands-on experience in the field of sales and marketing within a dynamic and innovative industry.
- Mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Opportunity to work with platform discovery, product development teams, state-of-the-art AI etc.
- Potential for future employment opportunities based on performance.
- Stipend or compensation, if applicable.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this internship opportunity to email@example.com Be sure to include "Sales & Marketing Intern Application" in the subject line of your email.