- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (BE/B.tech).
We are looking for a DevOps Lead to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently.
The responsibilities of a DevOps Lead include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality Information Technology architecture. To be successful as a DevOps Lead, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Must have excellent communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends.
- Sound Linux fundamentals.
- Strong Cloud Infra experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Ability to define a DevOps strategy for large programs.
- Strong CI/CD experience, static code analysis, code quality and setting up developer pipelines and branching strategies.
- Strong automation experience in Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- Working knowledge of Automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Strong experience in Kubernetes & Auto-scaling systems.
- Experience in defining and implementing Infrastructure/application security policies.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring- such as Containers like Docker, Cloud /AWS administration.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling (Chef, Puppet, and Docker).
- Good communication.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
About the project
It is one of the key projects our honorable PM has sought to execute. As part of this program, we are building a learning and solutioning platform for Government Officials / Executives. In the current plan, at least 25 million (2.5 cr) users are expecting to use this platform. It is a very large platform consisting of 5 core pillars; The text after the “-” (hyphen) is given only to help new readers relate to the broad functionality.
- Competency Hub - A unique framework through which all competency development (learning) can happen in a very structured and objective manner.
- Learning Hub – visualize as some form of Udemy or Coursera
- Discussion Hub - visualize as some form of Quora
- Network Hub - visualize as some form of LinkedIn
- Career Hub - visualize as some form of Naukri.