- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Working experience of Spark in Big data projects for batch processing.
- Working experience on stream processing with any stream processing framework like Flink/Samza/Spark streaming.
- Working exposure handling millions of data events in a day.
- Working experience of Scala/Java programming.
- Working experience on queue implementations like Kafka/Pulsar.
- Working experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Working experience of NoSQL or GraphDB.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend a scalable OLAP store.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend a scalable visualization engine.
- Exposure to DevOps practices & containerization is a must.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Data Architect to define the Data Architecture and lead the Data Engineering team. The general focus is on building scalable big data pipelines for collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. The specific role is to ensure that the telemetry data collected by the application (through both UI layer and API layer) are processed and stored in such a way that the Data Visualization layer can be built providing necessary analytical reports and dashboards.
The responsibilities of a Data Architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality Information Technology architecture. To be successful as a Data Architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Must have excellent communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends.
- Defining the Data Architecture.
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
About the Project
It is one of the key projects our honorable PM has sought to execute. As part of this program, we are building a learning and solutioning platform for Government Officials / Executives. In the current plan, at least 25 million (2.5 cr) users are expecting to use this platform. It is a very large platform consisting of 5 core pillars; The text after the “-” (hyphen) is given only to help new readers relate to the broad functionality.
- Competency Hub - A unique framework through which all competency development (learning) can happen in a very structured and objective manner.
- Learning Hub – visualize as some form of a Udemy or Coursera.
- Discussion Hub - visualize as some form of Quora.
- Network Hub - visualize as some form of LinkedIn.
- Career Hub - visualize as some form of Naukri.